Timing Is Everything.

It never ceases to amaze me how well God knows what we need and when we need it. The past 6 months seem to have been really hard for me, let me explain why. I want it to be known that absolutely everything I am about to say was fallowed by a blessing and I couldn't be more thankful for it. First, I was in a car wreck that totaled my brand new 2013 Toyota Corolla and because of that I was hurt for about 2 months! Next, I got laid off my job that I loved. At first some time off was nice, I got to recover from the wreck fully and take a little me time. Eventually I got really sick of me... lol! So when I started job searching it seemed impossible. After months of applying at banks and offices and preschools I finally got a break at a cute clothing store called Romy! I really did love this job, I was good at it and my girls were all so awesome! After a short time of working there our company informed us that we were closing down... In five days. So after an extremely stressful week, we were all laid off and my favorite clothing store was no more. 

Since then I have been applying at other jobs, received my paraprofessionals and been to a few interviews. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a stresser, a planner, and a big time worrier! One thing that seemed to amaze me is that through all these things that kept piling up I knew that God had a plan in it and everything was going to be okay. When I look back at my car wreck I don't know how it all happened. Things seem to be a blur, but I see how it was a blessing because had I not totaled my car I would still have a car payment with no job for several months. I really believe that I had to go through all this to learn a lot, how to lean on God more and to trust him with every single thing. I am still learning and I believe we continue to learn every day until were gone.


As I said at the beginning of this post, God knows what we need and his timing is perfect. Today I finally got a job at a dentist office. I know that there is a LOT to learn but just like with everything else God has given me peace in it. I am so incredibly thankful for his blessings on me and I wanted to share it with you! :)







On a completely different note, I wanted to share with you some pics that my amazing photographer cousin took! If you are ever in Humboldt County LOOK HER UP! She is one of the most amazing photographers I know, she also has a blog so if you want to check that out I will link it to the bottom! 

 Funny story, see that mud behind me? We were at a marsh, the tide was out and Brittany wanted me to walk out there and get a few pics. I took one step out and sank down into 2 FEET of pure black mud! It was like quick sand! It ate my shoes and turned my legs into sea monsters! The best part was as I am trying to pull myself out, some guy comes over and says "Oh by the way don't try to walk on it, it's mud and you'll sink." Little late dude.. 


The clouds on the water was incredibly beautiful to see! We had such a gorgeous sunset! 

Anyways, that's all I wanted to share! Thanks for reading! <3

http://www.villiadosphotography.com/blog.html


Comments

  1. Seems things are getting better :) I think working in a dentist office sounds really fun :D Your pictures turned out really great!! You are a gorgeous girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts