Over Thinking.

Am I the only woman in the world who can't count on her fingers AND toes the amount of times I completely over think something a day? And it's always things that I cant really change. For example, two days ago I bought a new car, I am extremely proud seeing as I financed it by myself and it is a 2014 Toyota Camry. Now since I bought the car I have been playing out different scenarios of accidents that could happen. I have thought about what I would do, who I would call and thought of the many different types of people that could hit me. I guess really that's not totally abnormal seeing as I have had my share of accidents, but it's really not doing me ANY good to stress over these things because I am not in control of it.  

This is just women by the way, I have never met a man who over thinks... well anything. Men are so go with the flow its crazy! I'll ask Tyler what he is thinking and just in the time he has to answer my brain has run threw 20 other things completely unrelated! As I am thinking about work, the future, the past, dinner, DIY projects i saw on Pinterest, who I am voting for on The Bachelorette, and what color I should paint my nails, he takes his time and his answer is at least 95% of the time "nothing really." I sit in awe of men sometimes. I was at the car dealership and watched this family sitting waiting for there car, the mom conversing with the daughter about vacation plans and what to pack, making lists. The dad on the other hand is playing a car racing game on his phone with no clue as to what was going on around him! Mom and daughter covered like 20 subjects and Dad continued on his phone,  after 5 minutes he finally looks up and asked "What?" Hehe!

This is why women age faster than men. The sad part is I can't do anything to control it! If i do somehow catch myself over thinking something, i'll try to stop by thinking about something else... It's a bad cycle! I mean, how do we think of this many things?! Just look! I have spent this long simply talking about over thinking. I have over thought over thinking. I hope I am not alone in this! Well if any of you gorgeous women have any tips to shut the brain up sometimes, let me know! As for me, I hear a cup of coffee and The Fault in Our Stars calling my name ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts