Update!

*BIG SIGH*

After living in Oregon for 3 weeks, this is the first moment I have actually been able to sit down by myself, have a cup of coffee and a moment to blog! I can't remember the last time I did this! When did life get so crazy? It has honestly been a non stop go go go since even before I moved because we were moving my sissy in to her new house and packing and all that fun stuff! As tired as I am, it's still been such an amazing experience! I ended up moving all my stuff Sunday evening, driving back from Redding with Landon and then I started my new job on Monday morning! So yes, I lived out of boxes and bags for a few days but who hasn't? Anyways, that Wednesday I wound up getting another job offer for a Dental Receptionist that I really had my eye on so I wound up working there!

In the mean time we did make it up to the camp out and had some really amazing meetings with the brethren there. Landon and I got to meet lot's of new people as well as see some old friends! It was just such a blessing to see everyone and see God bringing his people together. That was my first year going and I defiantly hope to go back next year. Between Landon's family, work, my family and the brethren we have been staying extremely busy!

Last weekend was Chelsea and Dravins Wedding and it was so beautiful! The weather was nice, we had lots of company and most importantly "I Do's" were said!!! It was such a sweet wedding, and of course the sweetest part was watching Dravin as she walked down the isle! If someone has a picture of that, I beg that you share it! Sweetest thing I have ever seen!

Anyways, this week hasn't been any slower than the rest and I can't even remember what we have been doing! I've been working a lot so my brain is a little fried but that's okay! My nephew slammed my nieces finger in the door and hurt them pretty bad two days ago, so of course being away from them is extra hard when you know she is hurt and tatie isn't there to give loves! :( That's been the hardest part of moving, is not having my babies around! But, we are going to head there in 2 weeks more my munchkins birthday!!! I can't believe he is going to be 3! And fafa is 1!

*******

Have you ever taken a phone call and completely lost your train of thought? Yeah, that just happened! Hehe, so instead of trying to remember what on earth I was saying, I will end the blog here because I see a handsome man driving up my driveway. I will try to be better about blogging I know it's been awhile... oops!! ;) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts