When Company comes to town!

This past week has been a crazy one! Between the bachelorette party and the decorating and the company I can safely say we got Shane and Stefanie married off and as far as I know everyone was okay! Sure there was a power outage and a loss of sound system and a few other mishaps but at the end of the day they were married and that's what matters!!

I was very blessed and had two nights of company this weekend, on friday my sister and brother in law stayed with us and also my BEAUTIFUL niece! And last night we had our cousins and very dear friends from Oklahoma stay with us! I love having company, it makes this house seem more like a home with voice drifting in every part of the house and the smell of food and coffee almost constantly going. It's just something you can never replace. Now sitting in my quiet house by my myself I realize how much comfort I get from having company. The funny thing is I stress out before they come about the usual things, is my house clean enough, do I have yummy food to make, the usual. But once everyone gets here its just easy and so wonderful! :) 

Lucky for me yet another one of our cousins is coming in an hour or so to stop by and say hi so I wont be alone for too long. And of course I still and mentally preparing for camping in a couple weeks at the campout!!  :) The next few months are about to be crazy but totally worth it!! Fall is the best time of the year, besides Christmas of course! Fall is in the air, trees are turning orange, the weather is (all be it slowly) cooling off and hopefully some rain is in our future to help with all these fires! All in all, Life is pretty good. :)

Comments

Popular Posts