September 1st!


Happy Fall Everyone! (yes i'm wear that it's not "Technically" fall but I don't care" September is here which means the weather is going to get colder, the leaves are turning beautiful shades of oranges and reds, and pumpkin spiced drinks and treats are here. The thing I love most about fall isn't even any of that, Fall is just when really good things happen. It's when my Husband proposed, when 2 of my nieces and nephews were born, it's when I got to fall in love and know it would last a lifetime, nothing bad ever happens in the fall. Everything becomes quiet and beautiful in the world, and even the hard things are easier to get threw.  At least too me. Not to mention the soups! hehe! ;) 

With September finally here that means school will be starting soon, football season is nearly upon us which means more nights at gatehouse pizza cheering our ducks on! So far my house is decorated for fall and we've made several pumpkin flavored goodies, so I would say we started the season off well! This weekend is the Brownsville Campout, which is just another remembrance that Fall is here. It's going to be so strange that some brethren from last year aren't here with us anymore, but God called his angels home and I can only pray that the next generation will be as brave and faithful as the ones that came before us. I hope that I can raise my kids guided by God's hand to raise more angels for him, That's something you think about a lot as a soon to be mom, what kind of kids I will raise,  what kind of mother I will be. It's frightening, but with God and my teacher I know he will help me every step of the way. Thankfully I have a lot of amazing examples of great parents, and I know they will always be there for me as well. 

So now that September is here, I will say I hope you have a warm and beautiful season, I hope you're in good health, and good spirits, and may God be with you. Happy Fall <3

Comments

Popular Posts