A Hard Subject...

Since I have been pregnant a lot of things have happened. I know several women who miscarried there sweet angels and one who delivered a beautiful baby girl that was taken to soon from them. It truly breaks my heart for all these couples. I feel my sweet baby kicking and playing around inside my tummy and It makes me so grateful to have not had any problems so far. I know how much I love this tiny little life Landon and I created by the grace of God and I just can't imagine going through what these amazing women have. She/he is already such a big part of our life and he/she's not even here yet. I cherish every little kick, and even the moments it's uncomfortable I am thankful for because I know our baby is growing peacefully. 

I know that there are no words to describe the pain that must come with loosing a baby, and I have never experienced it for myself but all I can say is that as a mommy to be your experiences have made me so much more grateful for this baby to come than I can express. I know time will heal these wounds, but I also know that when a women goes through something so difficult it will never be forgotten. I hope to each one who have gone through this that God blesses you with a little one to be with you here while you also have your angel looking over you. 

As for us, we are praying for each one of you to find the strength to move forward, praying that you can find peace. And to the ones who are lucky enough to be pregnant, we pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. 

God be with you.

Comments

Popular Posts