Mom of Two

Well, since I last wrote (a long time ago lol) We have had a baby girl. Of course now she is almost 10 months old and this last year has flown by so fast I feel in a daze! Her whole life has felt go go go and I am so ready for Autumn to come and to let life slow down a little. I know, I know. It's still summer! And I truly am enjoying Summer this year! But.. I am still me and I will always crave Autumn in a way nothing else can compare.

However, this summer is an exceptionally busy one. We are helping Landon's parents get their house ready to sell, helping them do projects and soon we will help them pack. They will be moving into our backyard for awhile! No, don't do that cringe face, it's really a good thing! We all love each other immensely and give each other space when needed. I'm actually looking forward to having some on site baby sitters too. Ha!

Besides them moving, Landon's Grandma is getting ready to move to Washington, my parents are selling and moving closer to my sister in Indiana. Our cousins are almost finished building a house so they will be moving in here in just a few weeks. Landon's sister and her family moved up to Washington in the beginning of the year and so the entire year has revolved around moving and building houses! As for us, I can only hope and pray we stay put for a little while longer. Who knows what God has in store for us, but we have officially lived in this house for over a year and I still love where we live. It's not a dream home by any means, but its home and that's what I needed. At least for now.

So, to come back around, we have had Blakely as part of our lives for almost 10 months now! Let me just tell you, she is such a sweet little love to have around. She is so smiley and happy 90% of the time! Honestly, she has been so different from Adeline I really can't believe it. Adeline was so eager and quick to do everything. She rolled over as soon as possible, crawled as soon as possible and really just was an independent baby. Plus she was always extra tall for her age! Blakely is the opposite, she has been relaxed about getting around, took her awhile to figure out the crawling and she is so tiny for her age I feel as though I still have a small baby and not like shes growing up WAY too fast. I mean, it's still too fast but she is a snugly little love so I get to enjoy that, so much.

 It's truly amazing how much busier life is with two kids rather than one. Most days I feel like I never sit down or stop moving. It's a battle just to get dinner done, and some days we end up with pizza but that's okay because well...pizza is amazing! haha! But I love the craziness! I love being busy and I love being the mom to two amazing little girls. I feel really blessed to have been given so much.

Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely 4th of July weekend! We were all sick and tired lol but got a few things done so I can't complain too much! Both of my tiny humans are sleeping, I have got the bathrooms clean and just heard the laundry beep so I am going to go continue fighting the good fight of keeping up on laundry... Wish me luck and I hope you have a wonderful Monday. <3

Comments

Popular Posts