A Happy Surprise

 Here's a fun new twist: 


I'm pregnant. 


Yup. you read that right, I'm growing another beasty inside my belly. Was it planned? Not exactly but we're happy! :) Babies are a blessing, we wanted more just wasn't sure when. I guess God said now lol So my summer is now consisting of throwing up and sleeping. Basically, I am living the dream ha! 

On another note, the house is actually getting started now, and Landon will be doing all the plumbing. So the rest of the summer just got a lot busier as well. I was hoping for a slow summer to enjoy being up here but I guess that's not what is in store for us yet! However, with Landon doing the plumbing we have a lot more flexibility on what we want to put in the house as far as pluming related items go. I get to look for a great bathtub which is pretty exciting! 

Life here has been really good though, other than being so sick. We have had 2 major flu/colds and most of July has been spent in bed. However, hopefully soon morning sickness will end, and we can move on with getting the house done and moving in! I was supposed to go down to Oregon next month and see my sister, but im not sure if that will be happening or not. I am hoping I will feel good enough by then. However yesterday I didn't keep much food down and i took a 3 hour nap so.. ya know. Not much hope ha! 

Having another baby on the way really changed so much in my mind, I have been trying to just relax and enjoy the process however, I have never had three kids. And I have always been told 3 kids is the hardest transition. SO I am a little afraid, but I have two really great kids already, they are both usually pretty kind and decent listeners for their age. So hopefully it will be a smooth transition! We have had so much change in the last year, I just hope it is all for the better! I think once we're actually in the house it will feel like it was all worth it! I mean, it better lol this as been the longest year of my life. 

I do have a feeling that this baby is a boy, but only time will tell! So that's the update. I gotta go throw up, so have a great day!

 

Comments

Popular Posts