Hello, again.

 The pile of drafted blog posts has gotten higher and higher since the last time I actually published one. Which has been a hot minute if were honest. I think The last year of life got so overwhelming that I just didn’t even know where to begin and so I just let absolutely everything fall by the wayside. But now, we’re back. If only because I need to let some stuff out of my head and just see it written down. 

Being in our house is like a dream. It’s beautiful and I am thankful every time I look out my windows and see the view. I’m reminded that this Is something I always hoped for but really never thought I would be able to have. A River view?? On a hillside?? It’s insane. Not to mention the incredible husband and the 3 amazing little girls. Yes THREE girls. I’m so lucky to have them, especially of course my newest tiny, Lennon. She is our miracle baby. 5 weeks early, weighing in at 4.5 lbs. Yes, we’re blessed to have her here with us. Every day is a rollercoaster of emotion with her. See, the thing about having a preemie is that you basically have a newborn baby for 4 months, maybe longer. She is 3 1/2 months right now and she just made it to 8 lbs. She is starting to try to hold her head up a little more but not really. She smiles once in awhile but mostly she sleeps or eats lol However, she also has trouble with choking and forgetting to breath. So as you can imagine my stress levels have been through the roof. It is a lot. I don’t know how people do it, being on alert 24/7 and checking that she’s breathing every 5 minutes is exhausting. I haven’t slept good in months as you could probably guess. 

But as I said, she is a miracle and were blessed to have her every day. She is so loved, especially by her sisters who try to mother hen her all the time. They can’t wait till she’s old enough to actually interact with them more. I’m guessing this will be another draft to sit in my pile because it’s so sporadic and there isn’t much of a flow or a point really. Other than the fact I am tired and life is a lot lol I guess really what I wanted to say is I’m greatful to have this life, I’m thankful for Gods wonderful love and mercy because Lord knows we have leaned on him a lot lately and He has been there walking with us constantly. Thank God he is too because I don’t know how we would do any of this without his guiding hand. What a blessing, to be so loved by God that even when times are so hard, you can trust that God will take it all and you don’t have to say more than a small prayer. Honestly these days most my prayers are “Lord, please help me.” And that is all it takes. He is that good. 

So anyway, that’s life here. We have been sick for over a week now, Adeline is finally better, Blakely and Lennon barely got it and Landon and I are in the thick of it now. I feel pretty cruddy, but I am on the mend. A few more days of laying around should do the trick! Hopefully by next week we will be fine because it’s the girls recital on Wednesday! I’m so glad it’s almost summer break! This school year lasted forever, the constant change just made us all so exhausted and over done. We’re ready for a fun, slow summer and just get a reset. We are going to have lots of company soon too, so I need to get my butt in gear and start organizing the girls’s room and my closet! Those are by far the messiest areas in the house. My closet just needs an overhaul and stuff put out in the garage. Things just got thrown in there out of convenience.

I guess that’s it for me seeing as now everyone is hungry and the baby will wake soon and want to eat too. It was good to catch up. I’ll talk to you again soon.




 






Comments

Popular Posts