Home Sick Mama!

The idea of staying home is such a figment of my imagination that I deluded myself into thinking that if I spent hours cleaning while my husband put of some of my wall decor that we would get to stay home... however that is not the case. In 30 minutes (mind you im still in my pajamas and the coffee cup is half full hehe!) I am going to go grocery shopping and then meet Landon to head back over to the house we have been staying in for almost a month now. This house wouldn't be so bad if there were wifi, or cell service, or tv, or something to do... but there is non of those accommodations so I am stuck in a 2,000 sq home, by myself, of someone else's with nothing to do all day. Sounds like fun right? Well don't get to jelous just yet because this might be our last week over there! ;)

So someday when I'm actually home longer than 48 hours I am going to get to relax in my freshly cleaned home. Until then, I'm off again!

Comments

Popular Posts